Please read this information page first and then click to reserve your reservation, or check availability/pricing.
It's easy to use and you can select your own rental tools and equipment as well as the day and time. If that space is filled our system will indicate that it is not available. If it isn't it will allow you to hold that date/time. You can choose to use the portal as a guest only or set up a password protected account.
Rental equipment/tools are pick up only with 2 exceptions; Bobcat Track Loader or Mini Excavator.
The Bobcat Track Loader and the Mini Excavator will be delivered and picked up by Adams Northwoods for safety reasons. We will provide the fuel for 8 hour on clock time (24hr "possession period.") Multiple day rentals you will need to provide your own fuel after empty.
Before completing your reservation you will be asked to read and accept terms. Please be sure to read before selecting. A copy of those added terms are included at the bottom of this page.
If you need help with your rental you can give us a call at 231-266-8200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures depicted on website may not be exact brand, size, etc unless stated. It is only for reference. If more information is needed please call our store at 231-266-8200.
You will be able to pick up your rental only during business hours:
Monday-Saturday 8a-6p; Sundays 9a-3p UNLESS other arrangements have been made.
Upon reservation you are acknowledging that you understand and agree to payment upon rental date requested. You agree to return equipment by the selected time frame of your reserve. If you need tools/equipment longer please call our office as soon as possible to make those arrangements if they are available. If you do not return equipment without prior arrangement beyond selected time period you could be charged at a double rate per day. Other customers may have reserved equipment.
We will not refund rental payments for equipment picked up but "not used."
We do not do "half day" rentals at this time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. Purpose: This agreement is entered into by and between Adams Northwoods Ventures, LLC (hereinafter referred to as "ADAMS NORTHWOODS") and the applicant whose name appears on the application at the top of the page, (hereinafter referred to as the "Client") for the purpose of establishing the terms and conditions by which Client will rent Equipment from ADAMS NORTHWOODS.
2. Validity: This agreement will be valid on the date entered into by the parties and until such time as it is modified or terminated in writing by mutual agreement to the parties to the Agreement. For as long as this Agreement is valid, including any written modifications therefore, it will cover Client’s rental of any and all Equipment from ADAMS NORTHWOODS.
3. Equipment: The word "Equipment" includes all items that ADAMS NORTHWOODS may rent to Client pursuant to orders that Client may place with ADAMS NORTHWOODS from time to time.
4. Promises made by ADAMS NORTHWOODS: Subject to Client’s good credit standing, and availability of Equipment, ADAMS NORTHWOODS agrees to rent to Client Equipment items as ordered by Client from time to time.
5. Promises made by Client: Client agrees to use the Equipment solely for the purpose for which it is supplied; client shall not alter the Equipment in any way; client agrees that the Equipment provided by ADAMS NORTHWOODS shall only be operated by competent personnel, familiar with the operation of such equipment; client agrees to be responsible for all damage caused to ADAMS NORTHWOODS’s Equipment while in use by Client or while in transit from Client. In the event of such damage, ADAMS NORTHWOODS reserves the right to charge Client for the repair of the Equipment, and Client promises to promptly pay for the repair of such damages upon ADAMS NORTHWOODS’s demand; client agrees to provide an on-site environment that meets the requirements for proper operational performance of the Equipment; client shall not move the Equipment from the location at which such Equipment is installed by ADAMS NORTHWOODS or from the location specified in Client’s order without first notifying ADAMS NORTHWOODS receiving ADAMS NORTHWOODS’s prior written approval.
6. Indemnity: ADAMS NORTHWOODS is not responsible for any loss or injuries caused by the installation or use of the Equipment. Client agrees to hold ADAMS NORTHWOODS harmless and reimburse ADAMS NORTHWOODS for loss and to defend ADAMS NORTHWOODS against any claim for costs, losses or injury caused by the Equipment or its use. Your indemnity obligation includes any cost, expense or liability we incur, including court costs, attorney fees, interest and penalties.
7. Loss or Damage: Client is responsible for the risk of loss or for any destruction of or damage to the Equipment. No such loss or damage relieves Client from the payment obligations under this Agreement. Client agrees to promptly notify ADAMS NORTHWOODS in writing of any loss or damage and Client will then pay to ADAMS NORTHWOODS the present value of the total of all unpaid payments. Any proceeds of insurance will be paid to ADAMS NORTHWOODS and credited against the outstanding balance of both rent and replacement cost.
8. Payment Terms: Client agrees to pay rental charges up-front and in full. If Client requests and is granted permission to extend the rental contract term, ADAMS NORTHWOODS will charge clients credit card for the additional contract term within 5 days of the extension commencement date. If Client fails to return equipment in accordance to section 6.0 of this agreement at the end of the initial rental period, Client agrees to let ADAMS NORTHWOODS charge Client’s credit card for all rental charges incurred until the equipment is returned. Loss or damage of Equipment by Client does NOT relieve Client of the rental obligation and Client agrees to let ADAMS NORTHWOODS charge Client’s credit card for all rent until the Equipment is returned or replaced.
9. Taxes: Client shall pay any and all taxes levied on or associated with the goods and services provided with this Agreement, including without limitation, any local, state, federal, or other government charges for sales, manufacturing, excise and like taxes.
Liability for Client’s Work Product:
ADAMS NORTHWOODS expressly disclaims any liability in the event that any mechanical breakdown or failure of ADAMS NORTHWOODS’s Equipment should result in damage, loss, delay or any other interference in Client’s work product. ADAMS NORTHWOODS’s exclusive obligation and liability to Client shall be to provide Client with the same or similar equipment in order to accomplish the same work. In no event shall ADAMS NORTHWOODS be liable for any consequential damages or loss of profit.
ADAMS NORTHWOODS shall not be responsible for any of Client’s material remaining in ADAMS NORTHWOODS’s hardware upon its return.
Force Majeure: In the event that all or substantially all of ADAMS NORTHWOODS’s warranties, representations and/or performance of services with regard to this Agreement are materially interfered by reason of any cause or occurrence beyond the control of ADAMS NORTHWOODS, including without limitation, machine malfunction (except to the extent caused by intentional or grossly negligent acts of ADAMS NORTHWOODS, its employees or agents), fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, accident, war, blockage, embargo, act of public enemy, civil disturbance, labor dispute (or threatened disputes), then ADAMS NORTHWOODS, to the best of its ability, shall give notice to Client of such event of force majeure, and the performance by ADAMS NORTHWOODS’s responsibilities undertaken within this Agreement, or any additional and/or subsequent agreements that may be in force between ADAMS NORTHWOODS and Client, shall be postponed for a period equal to the period of existence of the event of force majeure.
Cancellation Charges: In the event that Client pre-orders equipment for delivery in the future, ADAMS NORTHWOODS, upon confirmation of such order, will reserve the Equipment for Client and assure Client of its delivery.
In the event that Client cancels its order less than 72 hours prior to the shipping and/or installation of the Equipment, Client agrees to pay cancellation charges equal to 50% the rental rate.
Delivery: Client agrees to pay transportation charges of delivery and pick up. Mandatory arrangement.
Right of Entry: Client, upon execution of this Agreement, and during all times that ADAMS NORTHWOODS’s Equipment is rented to Client, grants ADAMS NORTHWOODS an irrevocable right of entry to Client’s premises for the sole and limited purpose of ADAMS NORTHWOODS’s reclamation of its Equipment in the event that Client defaults under this Agreement. In the event of such default, ADAMS NORTHWOODS shall post on Client’s premises a notice of its intent to reclaim such Equipment providing Client a 24 hour notice of said entry. Client shall have the right to fully remedy such default within the same 24-hour period, and upon such full remedy, ADAMS NORTHWOODS shall vacate its intention to reclaim said Equipment.
Assignment: This Agreement shall not be assigned by Client without the prior written consent of ADAMS NORTHWOODS. Upon consensual assignment, this Agreement and the rights and obligations hereunder shall be binding upon the successors and assigns of Client.
Exhibits and Attachments: The forms attached hereto are fully incorporated herein; however, if there is a discrepancy between the terms of this Agreement and any terms that are in the Exhibits and Attachments, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the State of Michigan, applicable to contracts entered into and wholly performed in the State of Michigan.
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed so as to require the commission of any act contrary to law, and whenever there is any conflict between any provision of the Agreement and any statue, law, ordinance, order, or regulation, the latter shall prevail, but in such event, any provision of this Agreement so affected shall be curtailed and limited to the extent necessary to bring it within the legal requirements.
In the event that any portion of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable in a court of law or equality; (i) the parties agree to negotiate in good faith an acceptable alternative provision which reflects as closely as possible the intent of the enforceable provision; and (ii) the validity and legality of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby, and shall remain in full force and affect.
No Waiver: The failure of either party to insist upon the other party’s performance of any obligations hereunder shall not be construed as a waiver of or the breach of any obligation of either party or of any subsequent breach of which obligation. The failure of either party to exercise any right or remedy which it may have hereunder or under the law shall not be construed as a waiver of any other right or remedy which the party may have hereunder or under the law.
Cumulative Remedies: Any right and remedy belonging to ADAMS NORTHWOODS hereunder or under the law shall be deemed cumulative and not exclusive of one another and the exercise by ADAMS NORTHWOODS of any such right or remedy shall not preclude ADAMS NORTHWOODS from exercising or enforcing any other right or remedy it may have.
Attorney’s Fees: In the event that any party bring suit in connection with this Agreement, or any other agreement that may exist between the parties to this Agreement, for the recovery of any sum due under such agreement, or because of a breach of any provision hereof or for any other relief, then all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred by the prevailing party therein shall be paid by the other party, and this provision shall be enforceable whether or not the action is prosecuted by Judgment.
Arbitration: In the event of litigation arising from this agreement, or from any other agreement between Client and Company, Client hereby agrees to litigate such disputes in Lake County, Michigan.
Notices: All notices to be given hereunder must be in writing and shall be given by the parties hereto only in one of the following ways: (1) by personal delivery, (2) by addressing the notices by certified mail, postage prepaid, or (3) by facsimile. ADAMS NORTHWOODS 10831 Brooks Rd. Irons, MI 49644
Notices to Client. Address and fax number. As appear in the application Part of this Agreement.
Miscellaneous: This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes all prior understandings of the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may not be modified, nor may any provision be waived, except by an instrument in writing, signed by both parties. Notwithstanding anything herein or elsewhere contained, this Agreement is solely for the mutual benefit of Client and ADAMS NORTHWOODS no third party (whether or not referred to herein) is intended or shall be deemed to be a third party beneficiary hereof. Paragraph headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be used in any way to interpret the provisions of this Agreement. ADAMS NORTHWOODS and Client hereby accept each other’s signature via facsimile as binding insofar as such signatures relate to this agreement and any other dealings between the parties to this Agreement.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the entire Equipment Rental Agreement and that I agree to all the term and conditions as provided for in the Agreement. I further confirm that all the information provided by me is true and correct and that I am authorized, or I am authorized by stated Company to sight this agreement.